Saturday, January 31, 2009

Passion with a Dash of Inspiration



For as long as I can remember I've had a passion for design, clothing, colors and creating. Playing dress up was one of my favorite things to do as a child and is still one of the things that brightens each of my days. I have always believed that you know what you want to do very early on in life. However, we have so many social pressures we can loose sight of our passion and go down a path that may not be right for us or is slightly askew. I encourage you to do what you love so you no longer are working but instead you are living a dream.

"The road to happiness lies in two simple principles: find what it is that interests you and that you can do well, and when you find it put your whole soul into it--every bit of energy and ambition and natural ability you have."~John D. Rockerfeller III




2 comments:

  1. I love this photo.That was then with a classic pose and dreams set high, this is now~ actually living the dream out loud!

    ReplyDelete

Love me!