Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sometimes you just need a break.


We've all been there....where you hit (or slam) into a wall and a little break is needed. Well that's just what happened to me these past few weeks. I lost my creativity, my motivation and just needed a break to work out what was going on in my life. I did a lot of self-reflecting and thinking about what my next moves will be and what I ultimately want in life. Did I figure it out....nope (but I do feel like I gained some insight and a slight push in the right direction). With encouragement from friends I am back on track and feel I have regained my creativity and motivation (oh how I missed you)! And as for my little blog, I AM BACK BABY (I missed you too!!!)

That's all folks....until next time (I promise it won't be long)......

3 comments:

  1. Hello Laura! we've all been there & I think a lot of introspection & self-reflection really helps us to know who we are & rekindle that creativity. so glad u've got it back!

    thanks btw for checking out my blog. My daughter, Noelle, says thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs a break from time to time! As my husband always says even the airlines tell us to put the oxygen mask on ourselves first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your battery is recharged!!

    ReplyDelete

Love me!