Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh that's just..

 {Image via}

lovely. Yes, I'm sure the boutique Lovely represents it's name perfectly, however I didn't have the pleasure of finding out. I had it all planned out well in advance. Appointment booked, 2 great friends in tow and to follow, a little celebration brunch accompanied by one round of champagne. Does a Sunday, get any better?

Saturday, I woke up with a tickle in my throat. Just a little tickle. I shrugged it off and kept going about my day. However, as the evening rolled around the tickle got a bit more bothersome. Still, I'm OK! I went to dinner, was told by my fiance... just eat ginger, that will cure your tickle. Did it go away, NO.

Sunday, I woke up to raspy voice and deep cough. Yes, I had a full blown cold. Let me tell you, the last thing I wanted to do was go try on wedding dresses with my darth vadar voice. Eek! I was one sad girl on Sunday, but I assure you Lovely will be rescheduled very soon!

In the meantime, this is the perfect cure.

{image via}

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that shop - too pretty!

    xo
    http://girlfromaroundtheway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you do get to Lovely .... you will adore it! The shop is absolutely gorgeous and Lanie, the owner, is equally... well, lovely. ;)
    {btw- So happy you are finding our site inspirational thanks for reading}!
    xx
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Love me!