Friday, February 13, 2009

Back on My Feet.....

Hello All-
I came down with a bad cold this past week and just couldn't get my creative juices going in my complete haze of sickness....however, I am feeling better and back on my feet, YAY!!

I wore this outfit for a morning meeting today.....I love this particular outfit for a few reasons. It's simple, yet stylish and so easy to throw on and go. A little secret about this look...the entire outfit has been purchased at vintage stores! I love when this happens...anyone that antiques and shops vintage stores can understand my pride in this feat.



The skirt is an Akris Navy Cashmere Skirt, which I found at a charity thrift store on the UES. This high waist skirt is so classic and flattering. Blouse and Oxfords are from my all time favorite Brooklyn thrift shop, Beacon's Closet. If you have not been, go immediately. It is AMAZING! I have yet to walk away from this gem without finding something (or 3 to 4 pieces to come home with me)......Necklace and earrings are from Pippin Vintage Jewelry. Also one of my most coveted places for vintage jewelery. Sprint to this store...it's a must see!

On another note...behind me is my new couch! It arrived 3 weeks early (again, thanks recession)! We love it. It's the perfect textured granite gray color. Perfectly classy and goes with our Art Deco theme!

On my way back from my meeting I stopped by the Union Square Green Market and stumbled upon this find....perfect new addition to my kitchen and I talked the guy down to $15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me!