Friday, February 6, 2009

Spring Thoughts...

I'm so excited it's suppose to be 46 degrees tomorrow and 50 on Sunday!!! I know that's not that warm but for us it's a huge improvement from the frigid weather we've been having here in New York. Whenever we get these little breaks I instantly go into Spring mode...here are some of my thoughts today...

First, I'm a huge fan of the boyfriend blazer. The blazer instantly pulls together a complete look. I love the idea of branching out from the classic black or navy blazer and mixing in this mushroom color by Elizabeth and James. The color is fresh and the perfect transition from winter to spring.




Secondly, I love the idea of mixing it with these Dolce Vita flats!! I'm a huge fan of these flats! They are a perfect mix of coverage and sandal....plus how could you not adore the color? Great for Spring....



Oh Spring I wish you would come soon.....winter I don't like you anymore.

{Images from Otte and shopbop
}

1 comment:

Love me!