Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Boots......

On my way to the subway this morning I cursed the damned cold air with each step I took. The day before I was in my boyfriend jeans, cute flats and a sweater, however I was freezing the whole day! I just can't wrap my head around the fact that it's still cold! I'm in complete and utter denial. This morning I was determined not to be an icicle for a second day in a row, however when I looked up at my closet it made me dreary.....the same old question popped into my mind..."What do I wear"?! I dragged down my tired brown flat boots and looked at them sadly. It is March 24 and yet again I have to pull on these boots! But I just couldn't bear the thought of not wearing socks and freezing again! So with only minutes to spare, I put together a quick outfit of equestrian pants, flat tall boots and an old Donna Karan wrap blouse....I threw on my trusted Helmet Lang fleece lined trench(the only semi spring piece to my outfit today) and was off. But as I passed my mirror, I still felt sad...hence way I cursed the 7:00 am air as it brisked my face. Spring where art thou???

Ideas to freshen up your spring boots.....even when it gets a little warmer I'm all about the spring boot. These are a few of my favorites!

Transition into Spring
Transition into Spring - by Classic Twist on Polyvore.com

1 comment:

Love me!