Monday, June 8, 2009

Many thoughts, create dreams.


I found this image here, it spoke to me. I am a dreamer. Are you? I find myself dreaming each and every day. Dreams are so powerful and profound. I dream vivid big dreams....things that I want so bad in my life I can almost reach out and touch them. I have a vision board of my dreams. They say if you document your most vivid dreams that they will come true. I'm hoping this much is true! I believe in dreaming, dreaming big and making them come true!

Happy dreaming...xx

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of keeping a vision board of your dreams. I always have really vivid dreams, too. Sometimes they stick with me for a lonnng time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to me :) That was so sweet of you. Have you checked out my giveaways this week? I have one every week if you're interested. ~Great blog~

    {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete

Love me!