Monday, June 22, 2009

To jump or not?


I really love the idea of the jumpsuit. I honestly don't remember the last time I wore one...maybe when I was 5 or 6 years old? It's been a long time, that's for sure. I keep finding myself wanting a jumpsuit, however I just haven't found the "one." I saw these here and was instantly drawn to these chic styles. Maybe one of these will be the "one." After all, it's been cold & rainy in NYC, so I still have time to get a jumpsuit and enjoy wearing it for a few months!

4 comments:

  1. I have two, a dressy one and a comfty one for around the apartment, pool/beach and errands and I love them. The ones you posted are pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember wearing jumpsuits and loving them.
    When you find the clean design you can dress it up for an evening out and feel comfy at the same time. Drive in's and jumpsuits, where does time fly to ? lol....Definately jump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are definitley the two best that I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit...this is one trend i followed this year and LOVE it. They are sooo comfy and look great too. I have purchased a shorts version in black. Have yet to find the longer length that fits properly and looks good. {Like the one in your pic} Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog ♥

    {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete

Love me!