Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Charming Hello......

Call me old fashion, but there is something very special about receiving a note in the mail. My grandmother was so good about sending a card for every holiday or just a little note to let me know she was thinking of me. I don't write letters as much as I would like....with all the technology I find that I write e-mail or text more then taking out my pen and a cute note card to jot something to a loved one. I am going to start writing more letters and thank you notes. There is some adorable stationary out there and I'm going let it inspire me to take out my pen and let the writing begin!

A few of my most coveted note cards.....

Just for fun, how could you resist???

{Image and cards from Made by Girl}

A love note for your honey......

{Image and cards from modernemotive}

Send thanks....

{Image and cards from Made by Girl}

Just saying hello...

{Image and cards from the Craft Pantry}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me!