Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Taking fashion cues from Drew....

{Images from fashionchips}

I typically don't cover celebrity style, it's just not my style. I like to take my cues from the people immersed in the fashion industry, those of us who live, work, create and dream it every single day. So this type of post won't happen all too often but I had to post it for a few reasons......

(1) I think Drew Barrymore looks absolutely fabulous in this picture!
(2) I love this Narciso Rodriguez dress. It's not often that you see horizontal stripes and an asymmetrical dress in one....I'm loving it! Classic, sexy, polished...Oh so chic!
(3) I really like the whole look she has going on. Hair pulled back in a asymmetrical braid, red peep-toe heels, red lipstick, minimalist jewelry.....

Well done Drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me!