Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Don't Tip Toe...It's Coming to NYC!


There has been a buzz in the air for the past few weeks. Heavily weaving in and out of conversations. I'll catch a snippet in the middle of a sentence, "I can't wait." A beginning of another sentence, "It's going to be huge and I mean HUGE," or "I'm going to leave work early, I couldn't miss such a big event, EVER." Today, that buzz got louder and began to ring in my ears, threatening me at every corner. Riding in the car, I looked out the window and swear I could hear the voices, shrieks, a shrill laugh, "it's coming, it's coming, only one more day!" Tomorrow the streets of NYC will be swarming with the click-clack of heels moving quickly down Soho's sidewalks. Excitement thick in the air, the bubble is about to burst...be sure to get there early because you don't want to miss this....it's finally here after being 5 months late....

TOPSHOP IS OPENING!




{image from racked}



1 comment:

  1. ah I'm so jealous! I wish I still lived in the city.

    ReplyDelete

Love me!