Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eco-friendly chic totes....

I was in Barnes and Noble yesterday grabbing a magazine and the woman in front of me was talking about how surprised she was that people were still taking plastic bags. I felt foolish as I sheepishly took my plastic bag. I have to admit I have been a little slow making eco-friendly changes. I do believe in making these small changes to do my part to help our environment, but have been having trouble feeling inspired. I then stumbled upon these cute canvas bags on Etsy. They are chic, eco-friendly. and SO CUTE!!

Say good-bye to plastic bags and hello to these adorable canvas totes!
Cutest grocery bag around......

Personalize your grocery bag....I love it!

{Images and canvas bags from the Craft Pantry}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me!